The 2023 Employer of Change Award recognises start-ups, businesses and corporate or not-for-profit organisations of any size who demonstrate the principles behind WiT’s core values (below) and the impact of their ongoing commitment to lifting up females in STEM disciplines to achieve excellence in their field by providing an inclusive working environment that embraces equal opportunity, innovation, diversity and flexibility in work practices and programs that enable everyone the opportunity to participate equally in the workforce and thrive in their chosen field.
Enter your organisation in the WiT Awards to raise your profile and strengthen your impact as an employer driving lasting, meaningful change for women in STEM and enhance your reputation as a values-driven inclusive organisation and employer of choice who puts people at the centre of everything you do.
Entry is FREE. Details on eligibility criteria and how to enter is outlined below ⬇️ All Award entries must be submitted online via Judgify. Create your free account to start your application
Entries for the 2023 WiT Awards close on 30 June 2023.
How do I enter ?
- Read the eligibility criteria (below) to see if your start-up, business, organisation or not-for-profit is eligible to enter
- Download a copy of the Award Application Assessment Criteria for the Employer of Change Award
- Visit Women in Technology Awards 2023 Judgify website to create your free account and commence your organisation’s application.
- Submit your Award Application Online and supporting documentation via Judgify by 30 June 2023.
As part of your award application, you’ll need to provide:
- A 1-2 min video introducing your business and showcasing what you do. View tips for creating your video
- Written summary or elevator pitch to support your video
- Written responses outlining how your organisation demonstrates the principles behind each of WiT’s core values to advance, connect and empower your people and women in STEM to flourish in the workplace and achieve excellence in their field.
- References to support your application
- Linkedin Profile OR Summary CV
- Relevant Social Media links for yourself or your business
Who is eligible to apply?
This category is open to start-ups, businesses and organisations of any size operating in STEM who are either based in Queensland or whose organisation employs and/or services Queenslanders.
Your start-up, business, organisation or not-for-profit may operate in the following fields
(Please note: this is not an exhaustive list).
- Artificial Intelligence
- Immersive Reality (AR/VR)
- Internet Of Things (IOT)
- Quantum Computing
- Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries
- Defence, Aviation & Space
- Education &/or Research
- Engineering & Construction
- ICT Networks & Communications
- Resources, Energy & Utilities
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability & Environment
- Transport, Postal & Warehousing
- Aged Care, Community Care, Retirement Living
- Diversity & Equity Inclusion
- Indigenous cultural, societal or economic wellbeing
- Volunteering, Advocacy, Community and NFP
- Coding, Development, DevOps & Computer Science
- Cybersecurity and Security Services
- Design, Analysis, Product Management
- Finance & Accounting (Fintech)
- ICT services, support, delivery and infrastructure
- Business Support, Sales and Marketing
- Professional Services (Admin Support Services, Legal, HR etc)
The 2023 WiT Awards would not be possible without the generosity and support from our Award Partners
And our 2023 Event Supporters
Welcome to Country sponsored by:
Dessert sponsored by: