Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through Tabcorp Gaming Solutions, MAX and Ebet.
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians and have fun doing it.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will act as a senior technical expert, coach and mentor. You will assist delivery teams to discover new and improved ways to build and deliver software and ensure that software installs are completed as scheduled. You will instil a culture of customer first, driving consistency across the Technology business
Our Tech Team
Technology underpins everything we do at Tabcorp. Our tech team are passionate technologists who inspire and are inspired by our customers. Our team adopt contemporary ways of working to deliver solutions and create value for our businesses. We are currently going through an exciting integration and transformation and we are seeking exceptional talent to deliver our new strategy.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Lotteries & Keno Customer Experience Technology Team business unit within the Lotteries Web team. Your role will develop and deliver high quality software products and services to customers, instilling a customer first culture in the organisation and drive consistency across the Technology business. You will champion agile ways of working and drive continuous improvement.
Our Ideal Person
- Accredited tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- 7+ years’ commercial experience in software engineering particularly experience in front-end technologies, Aurelia, Angular, React.
- Expert knowledge of the full SDLC and methods such as Agile, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
- Extensive understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related practices.
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team.
- Secure knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems, network infrastructure and concepts and administering SQL server.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
- Solid understanding of relevant legislation and associated regulations.
- Exposure to Cloud Platform, Native Cloud Patterns and approaches would be desirable
We are looking for people who want to part of our transformation journey and have a deep passion for technology, and innovation. People who are always looking for ways to do things better and are committed to going above and beyond for our customers.
In return, we offer a great place to work where people come first and being part of our TabTech team means you also enjoy:
- access to amazing inner city office locations in Sydney and Melbourne with an exciting office move on the horizon in Brisbane
- excellent career growth opportunities – work on exciting new technologies and access industry leading training and events
- flexible work environment, part-time and job sharing opportunities, market leading parental leave
We believe each of our TabTech team members have a part to play in our broader success. We have a genuinely inclusive culture where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.