Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including Rebel, BCF, Macpac and Supercheap Auto.
The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhance our customers’ leisure time drives our culture of innovation and opportunity. We have a team of over 12,000 working across our network of 650+ stores.
This role is based out of our Strathpine, QLD Support Office.
About the Opportunity
- The Test Automation Development Lead is a key member within the Development team and is responsible developing the maturity of our automation capability.
- Continuous Improvement of the Test Automation Framework and Automation Practices
- Develop test scripts that maximise the automation and reusability of test across various systems and solutions
- Work collaboratively with our Test Manager and Test Guild along with our Senior Leadership within the Test and Development space
- Creating best practice standards and approaches that are fit for purpose for our organisation
- Uplifting the technical capability of other team members
About the Team
The IS Development Team is responsible for ensuring that quality software solutions are delivered across Super Retail Group. The team is responsible for ensuring consistent, quality software or coded solutions are delivered utilising best practices which include Unit Testing, Code Review and CI/CD operations.
To be successful in this role
- Have strong leadership and influencing skills
- You will be seasoned in Test Automation practices with a demonstrated experience in developing Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and a strong understanding of the Selenium Framework
- Have Automation Scripting skills using Python, NUnit, Selenium, ABAUnit, JUnit
- A strong understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with cloud capabilities and concepts including automation, CI/CD and elastic growth
- Qualifications in the following areas would be advantageous – Agile/Scrum, ISTQB Certified Tester and Test Automation Engineer
Why Super Retail Group?
- Your efforts will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits as well as:
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices
- Commitment to your professional development
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
Talk to us about flexible working arrangements.
Super Retail Group has been awarded an Aon Best Employer Award for Australia, 2019.
Click here to Apply Now