Due to rapid growth in 2020 and continued growth plans, we are now on a hunt for a Customer Success Consultant to educate, guide, and grow our client's journey.
WorkingMouse is a software development agency in Milton, Brisbane. We use our unique Way of Working and Codebots technology to deliver successful software solutions for our clients. These clients range from startups to large enterprises and Government departments.
We have four company values that highlight the culture and mission of the company.
- Urgency but not rushed
- Scientific but not heartless
- Fun but not unprofessional
- Initiative but not a lone wolf
About the role
As a Customer Success Consultant, you will be responsible for demonstrating the success of our client’s products through understanding what their strategic goals are and educating the client on what is required to ensure the success of the product that we have built. This position gives you the scope to interact with C-Level Executives; both internal and external. This will allow for the opportunity to guide our strategy as well as explore untapped opportunities. You will be responsible for working with our customers as a trusted partner and consultant to ensure their success with the product and with their teams. You will work closely with our sales, product, marketing, and development teams to deliver exceptional service and to be the true voice of the customer while also being focused on company growth and development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients through our Product success offering
- Represent the voice of the customer with internal teams
- Collaborate with Account Manager to offer contract renewal and expansion opportunities for the client's roadmap
- Ensure customer retention with clients through understanding their critical business needs/drivers
- Analyse potential gaps in the client's strategic plans, and offer insights and solutions
We are looking for a person who:
- Communicates effectively with internal teams and clients
- Has a positive can-do attitude and is keen to explore advanced technology
- Can think critically and can translate business requirements into solutions
- Has the ability to work cooperatively and flexibly within a team environment.
The right person has:
- 4+ Years in B2B Customer service/Client facing/account management role
- Demonstrated experience in the software development industry
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product etc.)
- Experience engaging a range of C level stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
Things to look forward to
- Convenient location - 60m from Milton train station
- Daily team meetings for ideation/collaboration
- Friday afternoon beers (on tap) & beats
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friday afternoon "Inspiration Jams" and fortnightly team learning and development sessions
- An office pool table.
How to apply
The salary on offer for this role ranges from $65K to $75k superannuation.
Email us your resume to email@example.com.
Applications close 5th February 2020
A cover letter that outlines what excites you about this role and why you believe you would be a good fit will also be advantageous.