Level 4, Level 5, Level 6, Executive Level 1
$80,775 - $140,992 plus superannuation
If you are interested in Technology, ASIS is interested in you.
If you have years of technical expertise in the industry – or if you have just finished your tertiary education in technology – we want to hear from you!
We are looking to fill various positions across a range of levels. ASIS offers a wide range of opportunities for highly capable and motivated people dedicated to supporting Australia’s national interests.
We are seeking suitable candidate to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
We are looking for people with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Architecture
- Cryptographic Custodian
- Construction Project Management
- ICT Project Management
- Digital Information Management
- Knowledge Information Management
- Architecture – Application/Network/Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Electronics Communication
- Infrastructure Engineering
- IT Support
- Software Engineering
Head to the ASIS website to see a more detailed description of the individual roles and relevant closing dates.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Position Eligibility Requirements:
- Citizenship: To be eligible for engagement, applicants must be Australian citizens.
- Security Assessment: The successful applicant will be required to undergo and maintain a high level Security Clearance.
- Educational Qualifications: Details on the required qualifications are listed in each job individual job advertisement
The positions are Canberra based, with conditions of service similar to those in the Australian Public Service, including superannuation.
Please Note: ASIS does not provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
To apply please visit the ASIS website to view further job details and selection criteria. The role is available at 'Why become an ASIS Technologist?' under 'View and Apply'. Applications close 2nd October 2020
All applications for employment with ASIS are handled in the strictest confidence. It is essential that you maintain a similar level of confidentiality and that you do not discuss your application with others.
ASIS is Australia’s overseas secret intelligence collection agency. Its mission is to protect and promote Australia’s vital interests through the provision of foreign intelligence services as directed by the Government. Its work can involve collecting intelligence relating to national security, international relations and economic issues. It also contributes to Australia’s coordinated national efforts against terrorism, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and trans-national issues such as people smuggling.