Job ID: 1258091
If you are seeking a career transition into Cloud Computing but don’t know where to start, this may be the right opportunity for you.
AWS Enterprise Support has full-time permanent opportunities available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra and you will be provided both formal (including AWS Certifications) and on the job training to become what we call, a Technical Account Manager (TAM). TAMs are strong advocates for their customers and work closely with them to provide support and advice on how the can leverage the most value from AWS. You will work with some of the best and brightest, while developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
You can learn more about a Technical Account Manager via this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjon1FW6hVc).
In this role, you’ll get to:
· Partner with some of the most iconic businesses in Australia. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises going through significant transformation.
· Build customer support strategies that help customers leverage value from AWS and actively work to reduce their AWS bills
· Own your customer’s end-to-end support experience, working with product teams and local leadership to unblock challenges
· Become an expert on AWS and deepen your skills in cloud computing
· Work autonomously and are passionate about creating positive customer outcomes.
· Internal or external customer-facing experience
· Consulting experience including proactive support, developing & managing relationships with senior stakeholders, strategic planning, business writing
· 8+ years’ work experience in a technical environment and relevant qualifications.
· You’ll be naturally curious with a high learning drive
You’ll spend time between the office and customer sites as well as having the opportunity to work from home.
The perks of being an Amazon employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. Amazon’s benefits support the needs of our diverse workforce and their family members, no matter what stage they’re at in their life or career.
· Amazon offers a voluntary health insurance scheme that is open to permanent employees and their eligible dependents.
· Amazon Maternity/Adoption and Parental Leave benefits including a flexible work schedule to transition back to the workplace after maternity leave.
· Commuter benefits that can go towards public transit and parking costs.
· Amazon provides comprehensive coverage and protection to handle life’s unexpected accidents and surprises.
· Employees accrue paid time off in addition to company paid holidays. And when you need more time for some of life’s bigger moments, such as caring for a new child or an ill family member, Amazon offers several paid and unpaid leave options.
· Amazon employees are encouraged to enter different roles, take on new challenges and learn new skills. Our internal transfer opportunities and expanding career development programs help employees build their career.
· At Amazon, most employees have the ability to become owners of the company through the granting and vesting of Restricted Stock Units.
Candidates that are shortlisted will be scheduled a telephone interview with a member from the Enterprise Support team. The next step for selected candidates to complete a Writing Exercise. The final stage is an onsite interview.
Applications close 14th October 2020
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.