The Red Hat Marketing team is looking for a Senior Program Marketing Manager to join us in Sydney, Australia. In this role, you will be responsible for taking full ownership of key programs, events, and initiatives that generate demand, increase revenue, and build brand awareness for Red Hat’s solutions. You'll need to have excellent planning, project management, and communication skills, as well as the ability to create comprehensive integrated marketing programs and demonstrated experience working with field sales and marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns and initiatives through the various routes to market.
Primary job responsibilities
- Plan, manage and deliver regional marketing campaigns, events, and initiatives aligned with global and regional objectives to achieve business and revenue growth targets
- Collaborate with teams and stakeholders across the organisation to plan and deliver marketing initiatives that generate demand, awareness of our offerings and solutions, and overall market share
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns focused on awareness and demand generation, including events (in person and virtual), digital campaigns, social, lead nurture and leads management
- Manage the lead funnel and guide effectiveness and efficiency for campaigns, from monitoring top-of-funnel volume to funnel conversion rates and actual pipeline generated
- Manage allocated budget and marketing mix across the region; be accountable for the return on investment (ROI) of marketing programs
- Analyse results, metrics, and reports to determine effectiveness of program activities
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- 5+ years of business to business (B2B) program marketing experience in the technology field; enterprise infrastructure and cloud software marketing experience
- Proven success and demonstrated ability to create and develop strategies and integrated marketing campaigns, as well as the ability to carry out tactical elements of these plans
- Ability to work in a team; comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Solid project management, budget management, agency management, planning and organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-environment, ability to manage multiple responsibilities and problem solve, and comfortable with ambiguity and handling multiple projects and moving pieces
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
To apply or to speak further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.