Our organisation is growing! A Brave Life is looking for passionate, experienced individuals to join our team on a volunteer or paid role to better our services and continue impacting the lives of teenage & young mothers choosing to Live Life Brave.
The PR/ Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing plans for A Brave Life’s programs.
- Create marketing strategies & plans
- Implement marketing, advertising, and fundraising campaigns
- Provide marketing reports
- Coordinate direct marketing campaigns
- Establish relationships with external contacts
- Coordinate mailing list
- Liaise with IT as needed
- Proactively explore new opportunities within the marketing field
- Implement and write media releases for A Brave Life
- Source corporate sponsors for A Brave Life especially for our Baby Bundle Program (most important)
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and communication
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills - negotiation, influencing, promotion, coordination
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Committed to A Brave Life’s vision and mission
For more information please contact Melissa Redsell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0439 144 669.