Hi, my name is Justin and I am the VP of Engineering here at Neto. Neto is an Australian born and based end-to-end SaaS ecommerce platform.
What we do here at Neto is help regular people and established businesses realise their business dreams by enabling them with technology and helping them maximise their online reach and back-office efficiency.
Neto is a highly collaborative environment with diverse people who are really great at what they do. We look to create a workplace of belonging where you can see how you directly influence both Neto and the success of our merchants.
Working at scale
Neto has a merchant base of over 2500 Retailers who in the last 12 months have turned over more than $2 billion in sales.
Neto has also been recognised in the industry and was awarded the NORA best ecommerce platform award in 2018 and has been nominated again in 2019.
Our platform serves nearly 3 billion requests a month and is supported by hundreds of components running in AWS.
What we can offer you
We can offer you a safe, collaborative team environment where we will work together in helping Neto’s amazing merchants grow their businesses.
Neto has achieved world class maturity in automation, ways of working and helping our teams to see how they can influence, measure and contribute to the success of the business as a whole.
My team also helps balance both the delivery of business goals and technical excellence to deliver the highest quality product to Neto’s Merchants.
I would like to invite you to a rare opportunity to apply and join me on this exciting journey.
Here at Neto, our people are our biggest asset, we offer flexibility to your working day, an active social club with regular events, games room and coffee and beer on tap.
There is also a big focus on health and wellbeing, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP), discounted health insurance with affiliated provider and onsite gym at a subsidised cost.
There is paid study leave and also an opportunity to run your own Neto store to live out your entrepreneurial dreams, if you have them.
What I am looking for in you
● That you understand the value of being customer centric
● You bring with you a humble but confident vibe with curiosity and motivation to do great things
● You are a collaborator, who is able to work with and appreciate the perspective of all parts of the business to deliver great solutions for our Merchants
● APIs are just part of what you do
● You have a strong background in Object Oriented Programming with a PHP 7+ focus
● Ideally, experience in service oriented architecture, back-end and front-end development
● You have a passion for building in quality and understand automated testing etc (CI/CD)
● You will have proven experience writing scalable, performant code
● You have the ability to contribute to architectural discussions ● You are absolutely interested in cutting edge tech, and willing to experiment with that tech to benefit the team and Neto overall
Location: Our offices are located in South Brisbane, 100 metres from the train station. The ideal location for anyone looking for easy access to public transport!
Please email your resume and covering letter to Justin Hennessy, VP of Engineering - email@example.com
We are looking for energetic talents who are passionate and have the desire to succeed. If you are a high achiever who is willing to learn and grow with us, come and join our team! Applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Applications close 1st November 2019