- Showcase your Data Analytics skills to derive critical insights that further enhance the running of our SaaS Software
- Push outside your comfort zone and join a team of talented senior technical experts designing, building and supporting world class SaaS
- With 14 offices in six countries, more than 1200 employees, 14 software products and a comprehensive range of preconfigured solutions, it's easy to see why TechnologyOne is a leading ERP software provider
How you'll make a difference...
As a SaaS Data Analyst at TechnologyOne, you’ll be responsible for driving the delivery of analysis & intelligence on our SaaS operations and business. From this you will derive pivotal insights that our Senior Leaders will use to make critical decisions, whilst enabling operational teams to exceed established SLAs for customers.
What you'll be doing...
- Providing advanced business intelligence and analysis that informs stakeholders across operations, finance and executive leadership, focusing on cost, capacity and optimisation
- Exploring and evaluating new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward
- Working with and educating all cloud teams to demonstrate the value SaaS data analytics provides in supporting them to deliver an awesome service
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders and architects
- Strong background in data analytics or business intelligence, ideally with knowledge and experience in AWS and big data including EMR, Insights and data pipeline
- Advanced skills in Tableau, Excel, and R/Python or similar
- An ability to look at seemingly disparate and unrelated data and drawing it together to deliver amazing business intelligence
- Exceptional communication skills and a continual desire to be an active contributor; you're not afraid to stand up and share your ideas
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
For more information on this opportunity; contact Adam Petterson +61 7 3167 7981
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day.
To apply please follow the below link: