Data#3 Infrastructure Solutions are seeking an experienced IT sales representative to join our high performing Canberra team.
You will collaborate and partner with specialists, connect with expert mentors and develop incredible relationships with colleagues and be part of a team that cares about its customers. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for customer success.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for delivering a sales experience that helps customers build a better business that drives customer loyalty. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Data#3’s solutions to secure deals. You will also be accountable for identifying and building new business while managing existing accounts. Come prepared to be engaged.
What you will do:
- Drive new and existing business by designing and implementing strategies to ensure our company successfully meets its growth objectives.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives to our customers leveraging our solutions.
- Coach the customer stakeholders and build consensus for our solutions within their organisations.
- Leverage our partners to maximise opportunities and customer intelligence and account plan together. You will also independently strategise for solving deal-level challenges.
- Collaborate with our internal experts, and marketing department to ensure consistent messaging.
- Manage all aspects of sales ensuring your CRM system is up-to-date.
Who You Are:
You have a passion for selling in a changing environment and a passion for improving customer’s businesses through our vast IT service offering. You deliver this through active collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in the IT sales industry (Ideally Infrastructure).
- You've got a love for IT and ability to tap into and comprehend technology.
- You are a sales expert and have a history of career progression and desire for professional development.
- You've got experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale).
- You are passionate about Sales and building positive sustainable thought leading relationships with customers.
- You are a flexible and resilient problem solver.
Who you will work with:
You will work with motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from our solutions. We connect our customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will actively support you in your career advancement. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes, and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
We are HRD’s Employer of Choice for the past 3 years because we invest in our people to challenge them so they can continually grow and develop as professionals in what is a robust and evolving market. This is a ‘Two Way’ street and takes hard work so don’t expect it to be easy, expect it to be challenging and expect it to be rewarding!
Data#3’s culture is built on five core values; Honesty, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Teamwork (HEART) and these values are integral to the way Data#3 works internally and externally with our customers.
Visit www.data3.com.au/customer-stories to hear from our customers
Data#3 will request as part of the recruitment process reference checks and verification of your right to work in Australia. All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a police check. Please note that applicants with criminal records will not automatically be excluded from the recruitment process. Each application will be considered on its merits and inherent requirements of the role.
To apply please click on the link below: