- Transform the student learning experience
- 3 year contract
- Negotiable salary
- Beautiful campus location near the heart of Brisbane
UQ, one of the world’s highest ranked Universities, is changing the way higher education is imagined and experienced through the implementation of its Student Strategy. Our vision is for a transformative student experience that inspires a new generation to ask the questions that create change.
Reporting to the Program Manager, Student Strategy, and under the guidance of the Blended Learning Steering Committee, the Program Delivery Manager is responsible for managing the Blended Learning Program and engaging academic staff, students, learning designers and digital course production teams to produce the selected blended courses.
The program is also expected to develop and deliver:
- A blended course “blueprint” and scalable development methodology to ensure that UQ consistently delivers the benefits of UQ’s blended learning approach in a sustainable manner;
- A blended learning resource library (e.g. reusable digital assets, blended course templates and tools, active learning class materials);
- A standard online e-learning environment/architecture that facilitates UQ’s blended learning approach;
- A learning analytics solution to provide learning and engagement feedback to students and staff;
- Engagement with the UQ teaching and learning community to shape, realise and expand the benefits of blended learning; and
- Other deliverables that contribute to the achievement of the program objectives as directed by the program steering committee.
Applicants should possess postgraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline such as education, project management, IT, business, or a related field. You should also have a strong desire to design, implement and/or change the delivery of educational courses or programs, involving digital/on-line learning environments. Applicants should also be able to demonstrate experience in program management, excellent communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
The University of Queensland values diversity and inclusion and actively encourages applications from those who bring diversity to the University. Please refer to the University’s Diversity and Inclusion webpage (https://staff.uq.edu.au/information-and-services/human-resources/diversity) for further information and points of contact if you require additional support.
Accessibility requirements and/or adjustments can be directed to the contact person listed in the job advertisement.
Apply at http://jobs.uq.edu.au/caw/en/job/504093/program-manager-blended-courses by 11.55pm 24 June 2018.