Loading and optimising product data across the Groups’ Omni platforms.
You will own the success of loading and optimising standard range & endless aisle enriched product data across the Groups’ Omni platforms.
Liaise with the e-Commerce teams to receive product information for upload to relevant platform/s.
Liaise with and advise Merchandise teams, Omni Product & Platform Manager, Omni UX Team and Operations team of required content and reporting results in relation to product performance and content impact on user engagement and sales; as well as feedback on platform/ecosystem capabilities, opportunities and issues
The location for this position is flexible; we have support offices in both Brisbane and Sydney.
Please click on the link below to apply:
- Ensure that product content is aligned to best practice in order to drive sales and conversion targets
- Utilise data obtained from customer feedback and analytics to further optimise product content data quality
- Measuring the effectiveness of product standards & measuring platform optimisation practices
- Testing new functionality related to product content management
- Platforms (MDM, PIM, SFCC)
- Experience in creating personalised or targeted content for Web and managing an e-Commerce CMS, HTML, SEO will assist in your successful application
Rewards and Benefits
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices – ask us about flexibility
- Commitment to your professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for progression and succession planning
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program including discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel and accommodation and more
- Opportunity for relocation assistance for the right candidate
Super Retail Group is one of Australasia's largest and most successful ASX listed retail organisations and home to leading retail brands Rebel, Supercheap Auto, BCF and Rays.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
Closing date subject to change