We are seeking developers with experience configuring and customising ServiceNow to work with Pipefish to assist a large Qld Government customer deliver initiatives from their continuous improvement program.
Our team prides itself on the consistent and timely delivery of high-quality outcomes that meet the expectations of our customer. We have created a culture of achievement and want you to enhance it with your proven history of delivering successful projects in a high-paced environment.
As part of the team, you will:
- Assist in finalising customer requirements and contribute to the design of solutions using industry best practice
- Engage with the customer to demonstrate and confirm the implemented solutions
- Participate in Agile Sprints from planning through to sprint completion and retrospective reviews
- Progress and support customer requirements from Design, Development, Acceptance Testing through to Production and ongoing Support.
To join the team, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related industry experience
- Commercial experience with ServiceNow on medium to large enterprise solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of different ServiceNow features
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to meet committed deadlines
- Motivation to collaborate in a tight knit team
Your experience should also include:
- Exposure to IT service management, configuration management or asset management
- Commercial experience working in Agile Scrum processes and methodologies
- Any ServiceNow qualifications including:
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
We are looking to fill several roles that require differing levels of skill and experience. The roles are based in the Brisbane CBD and will include work-from-home flexibility after initial establishment.
Is this you?
Please send your resume and a brief description of your suitability to the following address: email@example.com