- Work for an Employer of Choice
- Brisbane Based Role
- Focus On New Client Acquisition
Data#3’s culture is built on five core values; Honesty, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Teamwork (HEART) and these values are integral to the way Data#3 works internally and externally with our customers.
Who is Data#3?
Operating since 1984, Data#3 is an award winning highly profitable, publicly listed ICT company. Data#3 is proudly a Cisco, Microsoft and EMC Gold Partner. We are also HP Platinum, Lenovo Diamond and a Premier Solution Partner with VMWare.
Voted HRD’s Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 & 2018, Data#3 is now seeking an Account Executive to drive product and services offerings into new & existing clients.
Are you a self-starter and thrive on new client acquisition? At Data3, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for delivering a sales experience that helps customers build a better business that drives customer loyalty, disrupts customers’ thinking and build consensus for Data#3’s solutions through both existing and new accounts.
In this role you will:
- Build a CxO and IT Management relationship across your Territory
- Drive new and existing business by designing and implementing strategies to ensure our company successfully meets its growth objectives.
- Position Data#3 strategically in the marketplace, maximising all potential business opportunities
- Achieve personal and team product/services targets through the development of new business & increased offerings in existing business
- You will use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach our customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business leveraging our solutions.
- You will coach the customer stakeholders and build consensus for our solutions within their organisations.
- You will leverage our partners to maximise opportunities
- Lead and manage large-scale tenders and proposals
You have a passion for selling in a changing environment, a passion for improving customer’s businesses, and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales targets.
- You have 5+ years’ experience ideally in similar or adjacent industry selling to large organizations/government departments and/or complex Sales environment
- You've got a love for IT and ability to tap into and comprehend technology
- You've got experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale)
- You are passionate about Sales/Acquisition and building positive sustainable thought leading relationships with customers
- Proven sales experience across relevant technologies and services
We connect our customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
Just a few of our benefits:
- Income Protection
- Community Service Leave
- Employee Purchase Program
- Novated Leasing
Please note that Data#3 will request as part of the recruitment process, reference checks and verification of your right to work in Australia. You may also be required to undertake background checks and police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirement
To apply please click on the link below: