Build and improve customer facing aspects of the Omni Platform and participate in the full life-cycle site development.
Join a team with a customer first mentality. The Omni Front End Developer will build and improve customer facing aspects of the Omni Platform and participate in the full life-cycle site development. You will own the success of the development, support and optimisation of Front End Web applications and email templates.
In this role, you will contribute to thought leadership and training on best practice and processes. You will work closely with the UX, technical, creative and business users to understand requirements and provide accurate task breakdowns and estimates for development activities.
You will be responsible for Implementation of Best Practice, ensuring consistent use of coding disciplines and design standards to meet web accessibility guidelines, optimise code and perform testing and QA on site builds.
The location for this position is flexible, we have support offices in both Brisbane and Sydney.
Please click on the following link to apply:
About the role
- Develop and maintain responsive EDM templates and optimize data layer and implement tag management and site-wide tagging
- Work with the UX designers to implement complex A/B and CRO tests to improve results and optimise web applications
- Develop prototypes for Test & Learn initiatives
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production-critical environments, resolve front end application issues, peer review and test internal code developed prior to CAB and ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Your experience in building for multi-device configurations (desktop, mobile, tablet) and using responsive frameworks will assist in your application being successful
- Desired E--Commerce platforms include Magento, Hybris, Oracle Commerce/ATG, Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware
- Source control and version control tools (GIT, Mercurial, SVN)
Rewards and Benefits
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices – ask us about flexibility
- Commitment to your professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for progression and succession planning
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program including discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel and accommodation and more
- Opportunity for relocation assistance for the right candidate
Super Retail Group is one of Australasia's largest and most successful ASX listed retail organisations and home to leading retail brands Rebel, Supercheap Auto, BCF and Rays.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
Closing date subject to change