Our Managed Services Department is currently seeking to employ a Project Services Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. In this newly created position, your primary responsibility will be to provide our extensive customer base with a single point of contact for the majority of their daily interfaces. This position will operate under the guidelines of published processes and procedures and is expected to ensure effective and professional communication with all relevant parties.
- Appropriately allocate resources to tasks and create service desk ticketing
- Facilitate dispute resolution processes by acting as the escalation point for resource delays, adjustments and issues
- Manage client satisfaction by contacting clients before and after jobs are completed to ensure that all client needs have been met
- Follow the agreed framework for reporting to ensure the business has visibility for daily operations
- Ensure invoices and timesheets are approved and raised in agreed timeframes; and
- Ensure that the quality of documentation for client facing collateral is consistent with the company’s requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- Proven experience as a Project Coordinator assisting in the management of medium to large projects
- Experience utilising Prince2 project management methodology or PMI project management methodology
- Experience utilising ITIL service delivery methodology
- Scope, quality and change management experience
- Schedule and dependencies, financial and risks/issues management
- Strong stakeholder management skills; and
- Sound MS Project and MS Office Professional skills.
Our Brisbane Datacom office offers a fantastic working environment. Centrally located in a unique heritage listed building in Ann St, Fortitude Valley we are close to public transport so commuting to work won't be a problem. Our workplace culture is friendly yet professional and we continuously strive to ensure that every employee feels valued. Our staff enjoy a variety of benefits including a fully stocked kitchen, free fruit, state of the art coffee machine, break out room, casual Friday's and an active social club. With a prominent Corporate Social Responsibility program in place, we also offer all staff access to volunteer days.