The Australian Computer Society (ACS) is the association for Australia’s information and communications technology (ICT) profession. They represent all ICT practitioners in business, government and education.
Their role is to help their members realise their professional ambitions, making the most of an era of extraordinary possibility. They are passionate about recognising professionalism, developing ICT skills and creating a community with a true sense of belonging.
They are also committed to advancing the industry as a whole and upholding the highest standards of professional conduct through their Code of Ethics. Learn more at www.acs.org.au
Here’s a special opportunity for WiT members! Be part of Australia’s largest organisation for IT professionals – the Australian Computer Society (ACS) at a special rate of $270 + gst/pa (that’s only .70c/day) *
ACS membership gives you:
- access to over 33000 digital learning assets
- professional indemnity cover **
- 60+ local professional development and networking events
- access to the ACS’ mySFIA tool that helps you understand your skills, competencies, capabilities and plan for your next career step
- opportunity to be officially recognised for your ICT professionalism and skills as part of our ACS Certification programme.
* conditions – available to new ACS members only, offer expires 31st Dec 2017, must be a WiT member to get this discount. Avail to those who earn <$100k/pa.
Click here now to grab this opportunity
The AIIA seeks
- A future where a thriving, sustainable and influential information industry accelerates the digital economy to enhance Australia’s productivity and sustainability
- To grow the whole ICT industry
- To reduce barriers to ICT business growth
They Achieve this by
Learn more at www.aiia.com.au
- Representing members to government and to other industries
- Creating a favourable business environment
- Influencing government policy and decision making
- Shaping the image of the ICT industry to showcase its value and contribution to business, the community and to the economy
- Delivering effective programs and services to members
- Connecting members with new business opportunities and critical information