- Join a company with HEART
- Work for an Employer of Choice
- Great Salary and Benefits
Data#3’s culture is built on five core values; Honesty, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Teamwork (HEART) and these values are integral to the way Data#3 works internally and externally with our customers.
Who is Data#3?
Operating since 1984, Data#3 is an award winning highly profitable, publicly listed ICT company. Data#3 is proudly a Cisco, Microsoft and EMC Gold Partner. We are also HP Platinum, Lenovo Diamond and a Premier Solution Partner with VMWare.
Voted HRD’s Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 & 2018, Data#3 is now seeking an Account Executive – Software Solutions to join our high performing team in Sydney.
As an Account Executive - Software Solutions, you will be responsible for delivering a sales experience that helps customers build a better business that drives customer loyalty. From, healthcare, education, defence, government, entertainment, retail you will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Data#3’s software solutions to secure deals.
What you will do:
- You will drive new and existing business by designing and implementing strategies to ensure our company successfully meets its growth objectives.
- You will also be accountable for identifying and building new business while managing existing accounts.
- You will use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach our customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business leveraging our solutions.
- You will coach the customer stakeholders and build consensus for our solutions within their organisations.
- You will leverage our partners to maximise opportunities and customer intelligence and account plan together.
- You will also independently strategise for solving deal-level challenges.
- Utilise your expertise in Microsoft solutions to offer clients a diverse licensing/software solutions.
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for selling in a changing environment, a passion for improving customer’s businesses, and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales targets.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in similar or adjacent industry or consultancy company
- You've got a love for IT and ability to tap into and comprehend technology
- You've got experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale)
- You are passionate about Sales and building positive sustainable thought leading relationships with customers
Who you will work with:
You will work with a motivated team that consistently delivers profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from our solutions.
We connect our customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will actively support you in your career advancement. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes, and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Just a few of our benefits:
- Income Protection
- Community Service Leave
- Employee Purchase Program
- Novated Leasing
Please note that Data#3 will request as part of the recruitment process, reference checks and verification of your right to work in Australia. You may also be required to undertake background checks and police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements.