Hatch is currently looking to engage a Junior Service Desk Technician on a casual basis to assist the core IT team during peak times in the Brisbane office. We are ideally looking for someone who is approachable, friendly and computer savvy.
- Brisbane based, Junior IT position - casual role
- Join a tight knit, friendly team
- Opportunity to gain industry experience
- Convenient work location, close to public transport and modern offices
An entry level role, you will be working under the guidance of more experienced team members to assist our employees; troubleshooting and resolving technical problems including hardware, software and network problems.
Some of your day to day tasks may include:
- Assist users on computer/printer/network-connectivity issues
- Conduct day-to-day operation of all PCs and peripherals, whether stand-alone or network
- Respond to enquiries and ensure that internal service level agreements are maintained
- Gather information and escalate to senior team members so they can anticipate and alleviate potential problems
- Work with the team to maintain formal procedures and policies for consistency and increased productivity
We encourage applications from individuals who possess the following attributes, experience and skill:
- Team players who have a customer service focus
- Previous experience working in a customer service role will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Analytical skills and troubleshooting methods
- Possess or working toward bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma in computing or computer science discipline or equivalent combination of education, training or work experience
- Keen interest in all things related to IT
Candidates will need to be available Monday to Friday. Hours, times and days will be variable depending upon the region’s workload. This is an opportunity to join a professional, progressive organisation, gain industry experience and become a part of an inclusive, supportive team.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status.
To submit your application please click the "Apply" button below.
Closing date for applications 11th November 2019
For application enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace, we offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks leave per year as part of our Lifestyle Leave Program. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.