The Test Consultant will provide expert advice and recommendations on all aspects of test planning and execution, review technical and business design requirements, and define risk based and requirements-based testing scope to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and improve methodologies to ensure systems can be migrated from a development environment through to implementation within quality assurance guidelines.
- Ensure the implementation of quality contemporary testing methods to align with best practice ICT testing frameworks which encompasses strategies, policies, processes, templates, tools and standards. This will include testing in agile projects and use of test automation tools.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of testing and technical specialists and provide sound advice and recommendations on any aspect of test planning and execution.
- Review technical and business design requirement and identifies alternative solutions.
- Defines risk based and requirements-based testing scope to ensure solution is fit for purpose.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required for this role.
Please contact Selvi Pradish on (07) 3082 2847 for more information
- Location: Fortitude Valley
- Work Type: Temporary
- Category: Government (Information & Communication Technology)
- Reference ID: QLD/325272
Applications close 27th October 2019
To find out more please click "apply now"