Powerlink, and its predecessor companies have been helping to keep the lights on in Queensland for more than 50 years – powering the State’s economy and enriching lifestyles. With approximately 850 employees Powerlink is committed to providing a safe, reliable and affordable network that offers our customers value for money.
A permanent opportunity is available for an experience Project and Program Delivery Manager. You will lead Powerlink’s IT project delivery teams delivering a defined portfolio of Information Technology Programs and Projects.
What you will do
· Lead and drive the end to end delivery of the IT project portfolio ensuring projects achieve their objectives and realise clearly defined benefits.
· Ensure allocated projects and objects are planned, executed, and delivered on time and within budget.
· Continually ensure the programs and projects are aligned to strategic objectives, and respond to any changes in Powerlink strategy.
· Complete structured team/project planning including scheduling, resourcing and communication/engagement.
· Manage the IT Project Management Framework ensuring it is fit for purpose and enables successful project delivery.
· Coach and mentor Program and Delivery team members.
· Track and report on portfolio projects, resource capacity and utilisation to enable insightful decision making.
· Demonstrated ability and experience in leading and overseeing the delivery of a multi-million dollar portfolio of projects.
· Proven analytical, problem solving, commercial and financial management skills.
· A high level of people leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build capability.
· Experience in Program Management within a complex and changing organisational environment.
· Degree qualification in Business or Technology discipline, or a similar relevant area of study
· IT and Business qualifications relevant to the role such as MSP, Cobit, Six Sigma and Project Management will be highly regarded
Powerlink provides a working environment that embraces and values a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer benefits to ensure your professional development and well being including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training and development opportunities for future career growth
- Excellent facilities, including free and secure on-site parking, cafeteria and gym
- Attractive remuneration package
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit an application via https://www.powerlink.com.au/current-vacancies
Applications close 5.00pm Tuesday 17 September 2019
For further information, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Powerlink we are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.