At foundU we believe people are the center of every business. That's why we created a cloud-based workforce management platform that ensures recruitment, onboarding, rostering, timesheet management, payroll and reporting are one smooth and streamlined process.
Our technology company is based in Milton. Our goal is to simplify payroll and compliance for businesses of all sizes.
We know changing software can have a big impact on any company – new & established with foundU. With this change comes a lot of training, re-learning and even more questions! That’s why we are looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate LMS content specialist to join our Customer Success (CS) Team.
About the Position
You will be responsible for working with the Training & Engagement team in building and designing engaging training videos and content for our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Produce high quality and engaging training tutorial videos and e-learning (video + graphics) that our customers will love
- Administration of a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Build design templates for LMS content
- Develop and maintain quality content for LMS
- Working with the broader business and key stakeholders to identify training requirements that align with business strategy
Our ideal applicant will have the following attributes and experience:
- Developing training content for SaaS products
- Working in a SaaS/software/technology space
- Proven video production skills for learning purposes
- Using and administering an LMS
- Excellent design skills and content writing skills
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude!
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- Experience using Camtasia or similar video editing software
- An understanding of HR/Payroll software
- Experience using Go1
- Enjoy bringing your creative design and flair
As part of the interview process we’d love to see samples of your work!
We look forward to receiving your application.