- Join a company with HEART
- Work for an Employer of Choice
- Great Salary and Benefits
Data#3’s culture is built on five core values; Honesty, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Teamwork (HEART) and these values are integral to the way Data#3 works internally and externally with our customers.
Who is Data#3?
Data#3 is a leading Australian IT services and solutions provider that is focused on helping customers solve complex business challenges using innovative technology solutions.
Built on a foundation of over 40 years’ experience, combined with world-leading vendor technologies, Data#3 delivers an integrated array of solutions spanning cloud, mobility, security, data & analytics and IT lifecycle management. These technology solutions are delivered by combining Data#3’s services across consulting, procurement, project services, resourcing and managed services.
Voted HRD’s Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 & 2018, Data#3 is now seeking an Account Executive to join our team in Adelaide.
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Data3, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for delivering a sales experience that helps customers build a better business that drives customer loyalty. Working predominantly in the Government Sector, you will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Data#3’s solutions to secure deals.
What you will do:
- You will drive new and existing business by designing and implementing strategies to ensure our company successfully meets its growth objectives.
- You will also be accountable for identifying and building new business while managing existing accounts.
- You will use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach our customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business leveraging our solutions.
- You will coach the customer stakeholders and build consensus for our solutions within their organisations.
- You will leverage our partners to maximise opportunities and customer intelligence and account plan together.
- You will also independently strategise for solving deal-level challenges.
- You will collaborate with our internal experts, and marketing department to ensure consistent messaging.
Who You Are:
You have a passion for selling in a changing environment, a passion for improving customers businesses, and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales targets.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in similar or adjacent industry or consultancy company
- You've got a love for IT and ability to tap into and comprehend technology
- You've got experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale)
- You are passionate about Sales and building positive sustainable thought leading relationships with customers
Who you will work with:
You will work with motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from our solutions.
We connect our customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. We will provide you with a platform for success including coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will actively support you in your career advancement. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes, and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Just a few of our benefits:
- Income Protection
- Community Service Leave
- Employee Purchase Program
- Novated Leasing
Please note that Data#3 will request as part of the recruitment process, reference checks and verification of your right to work in Australia. You may also be required to undertake background checks and police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements.
To apply for this position please click here