Part time flexible arrangement, 25 hours a week – School Hours!
Seven consulting is Australia’s best program delivery company, providing project delivery and governance support to its client-base of blue-chip companies. Part of the services provided includes a repository of ingenuously developed Project Management tools, that help its consultants and clients in managing and analysing projects of differing scales and delivery methodologies.
Seven Consulting is currently looking to hire a part time Tools Manager to lead the development and support of Project Management Tools to aid effective delivery. This is a part time position and would be ideal for someone that requires flexibility with hours!
- Software tools development and maintenance, including producing or supervising deliverables on time and to high quality.
- Converting business needs to IT solutions
- Managing the Software developer based in Manila
- Provide support to PMO Practice Lead in addressing scheduling issues wherever required.
- Provide recommendations on opportunities to develop new tools
- Providing training and support in the use of project management tools
- Providing oversight of tool development including high level designs & prototypes for new project management tools
- Managing the priorities and pipeline for project management tools
- Testing & Release Authority of new tools, defects fixes & enhancements
- Enhancements and customisation of existing tools where applicable
- Undertake R&D activities related to tools development.
- Managing the maintenance and enhancement of the Seven Consulting Knowledge Repository in SharePoint
- Developing solutions to address efficiency in the internal processes of Seven Consulting.
What you bring:
- More than five years’ experience in software development, including a track record of leading software teams for complex software delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in full SDLC
- Strong experience of System Analysis and design and solution architecture.
- Advance working on Microsoft Excel, MS Project, VBA & Macros, JIRA, O365 including Sharepoint Online, Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
- Strong working experience with Project Management Methodologies like PMBOK / PRINCE2 (PMP / PRINCE2 certification).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability of tackling challenging projects
- Experience of working in Traditional and Agile methodologies
- Project schedule development and maintenance experience.
- In depth understanding of PMO service and processes
- Strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Leadership skills.
- Self-motivated with a collaborative can-do attitude
- Strong references
What we Offer:
Seven Consulting is committed to building a community of high calibre of Program & PMO professionals and providing a rewarding career by offering:
- A continuous training & development environment
- Individual career development plans
- Training sessions and training allowances
- A mentoring / mentee program
- A collaborative & inclusive culture
- Excellent remuneration & profit share
- Paid overtime
- Recognition & Rewards for high performance
- Job Security and support during personal hardships
- Charity Initiative – Project 7
- Strong references from previous employers and client sponsors
- Part-time/ School Hours available
- Return-to-work mum's welcome
The salary package is attractive and structured to attract the best talent in the market. In addition, Seven Consulting offers future development opportunities within some of the most significant projects in Australia.
Seven Consulting believes in diversity. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace which promotes development and support for our people regardless of gender, ethnicity, generation, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Seven Consulting and be part of our continued growth and success. If you are looking for an organisation that values your experience & expertise, then apply now to be involved in some of the industry’s most significant projects.
Please apply or contact our HR team on (03) 9617 8200 for a confidential discussion.