Full Time position located in Brisbane
Our Digital Solutions team has an opportunity for an experienced Software Developer with Geographical Information System (GIS) experience to grow their career in a global organisation. As part of this role you will design, develop, implement and maintain a variety of software applications for a range of clients. You will create technical specifications from functional requirements and write technical documentation, as well as troubleshooting code level problems and providing application support for live implementations.
Utilising your GIS experience, or your passion for moving into this space, you will focus on custom GIS related applications, allowing users to navigate, view, analyse and manage a wide variety of spatial information in an interactive and intuitive web-based mapping interface.
As part of an innovative and client-focused environment, this role will see you creating and delivering solutions using the latest digital technologies. You will work with a diverse range of groups across the engineering, design and construction industry, enabling you to build your career.
Your passion for driving innovation and bringing your ideas to fruition to support business growth will be the keys to your success in this role.
- Sound experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes;
- Experience creating custom applications for Geographic Information System (GIS) related applications – highly desirable;
- Experience building applications on Esri products such as ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro;
- Experience with the CMV (Configurable Map Viewer) mapping framework is highly desirable.
- Degree qualification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent.)
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
To Apply Click Here