- Permanent Full Time Position to commence as soon as possible
- Eight Mile Plains location
- Attractive salary package & excellent working conditions
Cook Medical is a global medical device manufacturer, committed to improving medical care worldwide.
We are seeking the services of dedicated Post Market Engineer (Electronic) to join our team at our Australian head office located at Eight Mile Plains.
About this role:
Reporting to the Team Leader - Post Market Engineering, this role is responsible for leading and/or assisting in post-market design activities for current products, and corrective and preventive actions across the company, whilst managing engineering driven projects/programs.
- Assist with post-market activities associated with supporting current electromedical devices over their product lifecycle which includes:
- Fault-finding, root cause analysis and recommending solutions for problems identified in existing products
- Review and recommend improvements to existing designs and components to improve performance and reliability
- Implementation of changes required to ensure compliance with changing standards and regulations
- Actively participate in electronic design reviews in accordance with the design control processes
- Manage documentation for all electronic designs and systems
- Provide technical support
- Evaluation of design related supplier changes
- Interact effectively and professionally throughout various levels of the global organization and with external contractors
- Tertiary qualification in Electronic Discipline essential
- Circuit design and PCB layout experience with Altium highly desirable
- Familiarity with IPC standards desirable
- Ability to analyse and fault find circuit problems highly desirable
- Familiarity with LabVIEW highly desirable
- Experience working with software development life cycle processes desirable
- Experience working with Embedded systems and PC programming considered favourably
- Documentation in accordance with strict quality management systems is an essential part of this role so the applicant must have good technical writing skills and attention for detail
- Experience working across multiple projects and disciplines with good time management skills desirable
- Experience in a Medical manufacturing environment and IEC60601 standards desirable
- Knowledge and experience in the application of Medical Device Design Controls desirable
- Knowledge and experience in the application of Risk Management Techniques desirable
Please note only applicants that have full working rights within Australia are eligible to apply. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role. Shortlisting may commence immediately after advertisement posted.
Cook as an employer:
Founded in 1963, Cook Medical pioneered many of the medical devices now commonly used to perform minimally invasive medical procedures throughout the body. Today, the company integrates medical devices, drugs and biologics to enhance patient safety and improve clinical outcomes. Since its inception, Cook has operated as a private corporation. The Australian Head Quarters is located in the Brisbane Technology Park, Eight Mile Plains, Queensland. Our manufacturing operation is steadily growing and manufacturing more complex devices for our global markets.
Cook Medical has over 10,000 employees worldwide, operates directly in 39 countries and delivers products to 135 countries around the world. Cook Medical produces over 7,000 different products for the global market.
The future of medical care has never been more exciting.
If you would like to know more about Cook Medical please visit http://www.cookmedical.com
If you are an experienced Engineer wishing to join a highly regarded company and possess all the requirements above, please click on the link below: