CGI is looking for an experienced Principal Architect (BI/Analytics) to join our growing team of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics experts. You will work with our Melbourne and Hobart based clients to drive growth across CGI’s Analytics Digital Technology Practice.
The Principal Architect will be responsible for providing high value chargeable strategic and architectural services to clients leading the development of industry specific systems mostly aligned to projects, consulting assignments, building and installing turnkey business solutions. You will also provide advice and guidance to CGI and client stakeholders.We are looking for a BI Specialist who is passionate about data and client success, loves to share knowledge and wants to work as part of a global community of experts, bringing CGI success stories to Australia and sharing Australian achievements with our other global offices.
YOUR FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Consultant at CGI you will be flexible in working with different clients and performing various roles. The duties described detail the first assignment in your career at CGI.
- Designing and developing high quality business solutions and other projects
- Evaluating clients' business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems facilities, resource requirements and software directions
- Being accountable for defined work assignments often involving immediate action or short term planning of human and other resources
- Planning and coordinating resources necessary to complete product implementation and assisting in preparation of major sales proposals
- Liaising with major customers during preliminary installation and testing of developed solutions or products
- Managing a team of consultants (largely dependent on the size and scope of the client project)
- Investigates future business opportunities relating to Business Intelligence
- Considered a leader in emerging technologies. Recognize and share the opportunities new technologies bring to both CGI and client
- Influences senior stakeholders within clients through BI Consulting skills, client/domain knowledge and vision and objective. Collaborate with senior stakeholders to secure funding for new initiatives
- Lead discovery and analysis of requirements for BI related projects
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- 10-15 years of experience in business management, IT, systems integration consulting, design.
- 10+ years experience in consulting
- Preferred engagement/project management, and/or business and resource management experience
- Specialist knowledge of many industries or segments (Health and Government experience will be highly regarded) coupled with strong analytical skills
- Preferred experience using Microsoft BI Stack
- Recognized as leading expert in specialty area
- Can adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies to new uses
- Ability to present technical and non-technical information to small and large groups, including senior management levels within client and CGI
- Have a wide understanding and demonstrate hands on experience in design and implementation of a wide range of industry solutions relating to BI
- Build peer client relationship through personal credibility and successful on-time and on-budget delivery
- Strategic mindset
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
To apply please contact Stephanie Nuttall - Recruitment Lead - CGI firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
A criminal record check will be conducted for successful applicants. CGI does not discourage applicants with a criminal record from applying.