Super Retail Group is a strong and stable market leader with an impressive track record of constant evolution and innovative solutions. Join our IS Solutions Delivery team as they embark on their next journey of innovation and transformation with a clear strategy of embracing the digital future. This is a permanent opportunity based in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane for an experienced Integration Specialist to join our high performing team.
Reporting to the Head of Integration, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the SRG systems integration stack enabling seamless integration both internally and externally within an agile environment. The Solutions Delivery Team is responsible for the design and delivery of secure, stable and sustainable value adding system solutions.
Home to iconic retail brands including Rebel, Supercheap Auto, BCF and Rays, Super Retail Group is transforming to become a world class omni-retailer. You will work with a team who are as passionate about their work and our products as our customers are about their own leisure interests, be it Sports, Health, Fitness, Auto or Outdoor Leisure.
Our offer to you is a workplace supporting flexible work arrangements, the opportunity to work for one of Australasia’s Top 10 ASX listed retailers, generous discounts across all of our retail brands, corporate perks program and a competitive package of salary + super + bonus eligibility.
If you are an experienced Integration Specialist with:
· Integration technologies experience; SAP PI, IBM Integration Bus, IBM MQ, Mulesoft, APIs, Web Services (REST & SOAP)
· In-depth experience with Service Delivery in relation to design, development, testing, and release to production.
· Experience in Operational support related to root cause analysis and defect corrections
· Preferred experience in the Retail Industry
· Exceptional analytical abilities and negotiation skills
· Effective relationship management and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Be our next success story and apply now through Linkedin
Our Culture of Inclusion
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support, promote and celebrate diversity and we recognise the benefits a culture of inclusion brings to our workplace and customer experience.
Closing date is subject to change.