Join a National company with HEART
Work for an Employer of Choice
Permanent Position, Great Salary and Benefits
Data#3's culture is built on five core values; Honesty, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Teamwork (HEART) and these values are integral to the way Data#3 works internally and externally with our customers.
Who is Data#3?
Operating since 1984, Data#3 is an award winning highly profitable, publicly listed ICT Company.
Voted HRD's Employer of Choice for the third year in a row in 2018, Data#3 is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic HR Business Advisor to join our close knit, collaborative team.
This role is responsible for providing customer focused HR services to management and staff by proactively identifying, influencing and managing a range of HR activities throughout the employee life cycle.
Your day will include:
- Supporting and coaching managers in becoming outstanding people leaders by providing strong HR advice, guidance and mentoring;
- Providing advice and influencing decision making to drive successful HR and business outcomes on a variety of people management issues.
- Deliver and embed key learning and development programs
- Leading HR projects and activities to support the business as required.
- Assisting with strategic initiatives that enable the business to attract, manage, develop and retain key talent such as workforce planning; talent management; succession planning; leadership and professional development
- Interpret and advise on Awards, National Employment Standards and Fair Work Act
- Performance planning and performance management
- Resource planning and management
- Termination and exit processes
- Participate in meetings, planned learning and development activities, individual work planning and actively share skills within team and across Data#3
What we are looking for:
- An experienced HR Advisor who has 3-5 years hands on experience in a generalist HR role
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Fair Work Act, Modern Awards and National Employment Standards;
- A highly motivated and organised problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- Intermediate Microsoft office experience in particular Word and Excel
What’s on offer:
- Great team culture which values fun as well as results
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Learning culture
- Income Protection
- Volunteer Leave
- Novated Leasing
Don't let this great opportunity pass, send your application now!
Please note that Data#3 will request as part of the recruitment process, reference checks and verification of your right to work in Australia. You may also be required to undertake background checks and police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements.
Please quote job reference No: SUSI077910 and send your CV and details through to firstname.lastname@example.org