Super Retail Group has a clear vision for the future – to become a World Class Omni Retailer
This is your opportunity to own the success of enhancing our customer experience and satisfaction through improving the usability, accessibility, and flow of the Groups’ Omni channels.
We require your UX subject matter expertise to create and test design concepts, wireframes, customer journey maps, workflows and prototypes. You will conduct user-tests to observe behaviour and identify, refine and iterate verbal and non-verbal stumbling blocks to create the “best” user experience.
As the Omni UX Best Practice expert, you will ensure the UX success measures are clearly stated, reported and distributed for continuous experience improvement.
To apply for this role please click on the link below:
About the role
- Understand and implement user-centred design methodologies and current UX techniques
- Understand market trends analysing website behaviour and recommend solutions
- Test concepts and prototype with customers obtaining feedback through various methods
- Facilitate workshops, feedback sessions and user research to ensure business requirements and customer feedback is clear
- The location for this position is flexible, we have support offices in both Brisbane and Sydney
Rewards and Benefits
- Promoting work life balance through flexible work practices – ask us about flexibility
- Commitment to your professional development
- Ongoing opportunities for progression and succession planning
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program including discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel and accommodation and more
- Opportunity for relocation assistance for the right candidate
Super Retail Group is one of Australasia's largest and most successful ASX listed retail organisations and home to leading retail brands Rebel, Supercheap Auto, BCF and Rays. For more information Click Here
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
Closing date subject to change