Team Lead, Digital Engagement Platforms
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Team Lead, Digital Engagement Platforms to join Digital Business Solution, Administrative Division.
The Team Leader, Digital Engagement Platforms, plays a key role in the Student and Stakeholder Engagement (SSE) portfolio - leading, managing and coordinating a range of key activities and projects aimed at ensuring the performance, availability and utility of the university’s student engagement systems. In this role, the Team Leader, Digital Engagement Platforms will support the University’s goals and ambitions for enabling technology development and implementation, technical quality assurance, and technical innovation to the highest quality standards.
We’re offering this role as a hybrid position as part of QUT’s commitment to embracing the opportunities created by a more virtual and connected world.
Real world impact
QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a 'real world' focus. We are an ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip our students and graduates with the skills they will need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged world.
About the area
Digital Business Solutions (DBS) provides support for staff and students across a range of information and technology services. DBS uses technology to create value for our students and customers through the portfolios of Learning and Teaching, Research and Innovation, and Professional Services. DBS embraces digital transformation as being fundamental to our service in supporting QUT’s aspirations.
What you need to succeed
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to postgraduate qualification together with extensive relevant experience within an information technology area; ideally with Salesforce or Saas.
- Proven leadership ability with experience in maintaining a coherent team culture and inspiring employees with a focus on achieving organisation goals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop polices and strategies for innovative business solutions that meet current industry trends.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to cultivate and maintain productive, consultative, and collaborative working relationships, partnerships and networks to anticipate and negotiate changes in client expectations and requirements.
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including the ability to produce high quality reports (including current and future state process documentation, project plans etc).
- Proven experience in leading vendor and internal project teams in the delivery and implementation of broad based, customer-focused solutions that balance the requirements of performance, security and user functionality/friendliness in a diverse and rapidly changing university.
Careers at QUT
We're committed to building a culture that fosters connection between people and purpose. Beyond personal and professional fulfillment, a career at QUT offers:
- A healthy work-life balance with a blend of on-campus and off-campus work arrangements for applicable positions.
- Competitive remuneration with up to 17% superannuation.
- Generous maternity leave including primary carer parental leave of up to 26 weeks (including 17% super).
- Stay healthy with Fitness Passport and enjoy discounted rates on private health insurance.
- Leave loading of 17.5%.
- Purchased Leave Scheme - up to 8 extra weeks.
- Salary Packaging Scheme for additional superannuation contributions, vehicle leasing, and on-campus services such as childcare, parking, and gyms.
- Numerous opportunities for professional development including leadership programs and workshops, and our study assistance scheme.
- Commitment to our Indigenous Australian staff through initiatives such as the Indigenous Australian Staff Network, Cultural and Ceremonial Leave, Staff Development Workshops, and representation on university committees.
- We see diversity and inclusion as our strengths.
- Explore more benefits of life at QUT.
We are guided by our values of Ambition, Curiosity, Integrity, Inclusiveness, Innovation, and Academic Freedom and our QUT Connections in our mission to inspire and shape the next generation of change-makers.
Reference number: 23707
Term: Ongoing, full-time basis
Remuneration: $147,142 to $154,148 pa (HEW9) (inclusive of $124,337 to $130,257 pa, 17% superannuation and 17.5% recreation leave loading)
Location: Kelvin Grove (hybrid option available)
Applications Close: 20-Sep-2023 at 11.30pm
Open to: applicants who have ongoing full-time work rights in Australia. In support of our strategic priority of Indigenous Australian success, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islander people who are not QUT staff are also eligible and encouraged to apply.
Find out more and apply by clicking Apply or the link below.
View the job details at: Queensland University of Technology - Team Lead, Digital Engagement Platforms