We've got a great opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join our team. Use your passion for delivering innovative solutions that meet our customer's needs and your technical know-how to support the delivery of strategic digital initiatives.
You will work closely with our business and technology stakeholders understanding their requirements and designing strategically aligned solutions across TMRs complex and diverse business and technology landscapes. You will support and champion governance of technology decisions, including solution alignment and product selection.
As a Solutions Architect at TMR you will have the opportunity to work with best-ofbreed technology platforms, developing solutions utilising contemporary architecture patterns and approaches such as microservices, event driven architecture and domain-driven design. You will be involved, firsthand, as Strategy and Architecture guides the department towards a cloud-first strategy and the transformation of legacy systems to modern contemporary solutions.
As part of the Strategy & Architecture team you will be exposed to a diverse business landscape, from road infrastructure delivery, using innovative technology to drive sustainable foundations for the future, through to supporting Maritime Safety Queensland in providing solutions for their on-water personnel - and everything in between!
As a Solution Architect, you will be translating business strategy and enterprise direction into Solution Architecture, orchestrating solution delivery and facilitating and collaborating to deliver optimal business outcomes. You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and influence the development of complex solution architectures that satisfy the department's vision and specific business requirements in alignment with TMR's Enterprise Architecture, the Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture (QGEA) and relevant Legislation and Acts.
- Work with end-users, multi-disciplinary teams and vendors to provide high-quality architectural solutions
- Help to enable digital transformation across the organisation.
- Be part of high performing team, establishing and influencing strategic partnerships and collaborative working relationships in the areas of continuous improvement, technical capability, and exceptional customer service
- You have extensive experience as a Solution Architect in large, complex enterprise environments
- You are driven and passionate about designing clever solutions to our interesting problems.
- You're authentic and enjoy delivering Solution Architecture across multiple and varied projects.
- You are proactive, open-minded, resourceful and an excellent communicator.
- You find new technologies and innovations thrilling and energising
- You are customer focused with a real enthusiasm for solving their business problems and delivering excellent customer service
Applications to remain current for 12 months
Closing Date: Wednesday, 14 February 2024
For more information, please contact;
Manager (Strategy & Architecture)
Ph: (07) 3066 1005