Service Delivery Consultant
At Aurion, we’ve been the trusted people and payroll partner of Australian businesses for over 35 years. We are committed to delivering exceptional people and payroll solutions to make life work better for our customers.
Our powerful, industry-leading people and payroll software supports hundreds of Australian businesses to have simple, effective solutions to meet their unique and complex requirements.
We are looking for a passionate Service Delivery Consultant to leverage our powerful people and payroll software to deliver successful and accurate payroll outcomes for our customers. Collaborating with our delivery, operational and product teams, you will be a motivated, solution-focused professional who is dedicated to delivering high-quality, forward-thinking solutions for our customers.
- Deliver proven and established people and payroll solutions to a diverse range of customers
- Facilitate purposeful implementation sessions to validate and confirm the necessary information for customers to thrive with their Aurion solution
- Lead and facilitate customer learning sessions
- Collaborate with our implementation partners to support our customers through the critical stages of the implementation lifecycle
- Create data models and mapping systems to support the movement of data between different applications
- Lead and develop data migration and integration best practice solutions
Skills and experience
- Prior experience in implementing complex software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop data migration solutions across different source systems and platforms
- Previous experience as a Data Migration Consultant/Analyst or similar is highly desirable
- Working with implementing human capital management and payroll applications is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data transformation workflows, processes, and syntax
- Experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and extensive knowledge of data migration methods, tools, and technology
- Understanding of data privacy and security requirements
- Exposure and understanding of basic programming constructs
- Effectively operate in a distributed workforce in both a remote and in-office setting using a variety of collaboration and communication platforms
- Exceptional people skills including the ability to speak to technical, functional and business concerns
Benefits of joining our team
- Training, guidance, and assistance provided to further your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great team culture
- Future career opportunities in a thriving tech business
- Employee benefits including flexible work arrangements, health checks, employee assistance program and much more!
- The security of joining a trusted and established Australian brand
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team you can look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture. At Aurion, fantastic work is done by fantastic people, and you have the opportunity to work with true industry experts.
Rated an HRD Employer of Choice for 3 years in a row, we offer a range of industry-leading benefits, including:
- Salary sacrificing options
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Hybrid working arrangements available
- Generous parental leave, career breaks, study leave and unpaid leave
- Recognition and rewards program
Diversity and inclusion is strongly supported at Aurion from our Leadership Team down, who reflect the company’s values and promote our ‘One Team Aurion’ culture. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.
We also encourage individuals with disabilities to apply. We will provide the right physical environment and support for anyone to enjoy equal access to the right employment opportunities, from the interview process and beyond.
If this job interests you but you aren’t certain if you meet all the requirements, we encourage you to still apply.
We’re excited to welcome our new team member. If this opportunity sounds right for you, then please submit an application.