Senior Systems Administrator
SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
At ENTAG we help businesses thrive! We are a technology services business, partnering with Australia’s largest telecommunications supplier and world leading technology providers to deliver innovative ICT services and solutions to small, large, enterprise and government customers.
About the Position
We are seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join our team to provide support for complex issues and tickets within the Managed Services team.
The role is responsible for monitoring and resolving customer requests within the ticketing system, as well as actively contributing to the develop of internal processes, procedures and systems documentation. The Senior System Administrator also provides support to the level 1 Managed Services team as required.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the service desk including meeting contracted SLAs and resolving client IT issues in a timely, professional manner
- Manage escalation of tickets where required
- Provide input into the operations and processes of the Managed Services team.
- Assist to train and mentor Level 1 system administrators
You will have:
- 4+ years of demonstrated IT experience
- Experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, MFA, Intune and Teams
- Experience in Desktop Support both hardware and software
- Prior experience in hardware/software set-up installation, support, and troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of networking principals and technologies such as DNS, DHCP, NAT, Wi-Fi, and Broadband
- Experience in deploying basic office networks including, LAN, Wan, firewalls, switches and Wi-Fi.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to manage difficult requests when needed
- Ability to train other staff members across a variety of systems
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume by COB 23 November 2023. For further information or for a confidential discussion, reach out to Wendy Mifsud on 0455 577 996.
Please note that the short-listing process will commence immediately and applicants successful through the short-listing process will be contacted.