Senior Process Analyst
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Senior Process Analyst to join Digital Business Solution, Administrative Division.
The Senior Process Analyst plays a vital role in the analysis and redesign of enterprise-wide business processes, accountable for engaging with other process stakeholders to plan, discover and redesign enterprise wide processes to support and enhance customer experience. Within Digital Enabling Services, the Senior Process Analyst will be responsible for the review of processes with the aim of process improvement, whilst working closely with solution architects, UX designers, engineers, and testers to ensure that the redesign process is built and implemented in accordance with business expectations.
We’re offering this role as a hybrid position as part of QUT’s commitment to embracing the opportunities created by a more virtual and connected world.
Real world impact
QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a 'real world' focus. We are an ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip our students and graduates with the skills they will need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged world.
About the area
Digital Business Solutions (DBS) provides support for staff and students across a range of information and technology services. DBS uses technology to create value for our students and customers through the portfolios of Learning and Teaching, Research and Innovation, and Professional Services. DBS embraces digital transformation as being fundamental to our service in supporting QUT’s aspirations..
What you need to succeed
1. Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to postgraduate qualifications together with extensive relevant experience.
2. Significant experience in business analysis and requirements gathering, with the demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders and peers to gather requirements, conduct analysis and rapidly and accurately elicit requirements or solution design.
3. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to conceptualise, establish and implement new initiatives and innovative solutions within a specified framework and to develop process mapping (as-is & to-be in BPMN), data and systems documentation in accordance with industry standards.
4. Demonstrated experience specifying and developing test scenarios/plans.
5. Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to write clear and precise user and technical specifications, showcase presentations and reports.
Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, along with the proven ability to exercise judgement in an impartial manner, provide advice and recommend, manage and implement change.
Life at QUT
We're committed to building a culture that fosters connection between people and purpose. Beyond personal and professional fulfillment, a career at QUT offers:
- A healthy work-life balance with a blend of on-campus and off-campus work arrangements for applicable positions.
- Competitive remuneration with up to 17% superannuation.
- Generous maternity leave including primary carer parental leave of up to 26 weeks (including 17% super).
- Stay healthy with Fitness Passport and enjoy discounted rates on private health insurance.
- Leave loading of 17.5%.
- Purchased Leave Scheme - up to 8 extra weeks.
- Salary Packaging Scheme for additional superannuation contributions, vehicle leasing, and on-campus services such as childcare, parking, and gyms.
- Numerous opportunities for professional development including leadership programs and workshops, and our study assistance scheme.
- Commitment to our Indigenous Australian staff through initiatives such as the Indigenous Australian Staff Network, Cultural and Ceremonial Leave, Staff Development Workshops, and representation on university committees.
- We see diversity and inclusion as our strengths.
- Explore more benefits of life at QUT.
Belong at QUT
We are guided by our values of Ambition, Curiosity, Integrity, Inclusiveness, Innovation, and Academic Freedom and our QUT Connections in our mission to inspire and shape the next generation of change-makers.
Reference number: 231052
Term: Fixed Term, Full-time
Remuneration: Total remuneration range: $147,142 to $154,148 pa (HEW9) (inclusive of $124,337 to $130,257 salary pa, 17% superannuation and 17.5% recreation leave loading)
Location: Kelvin Grove (hybrid option available)
Job opens: 17-Nov-2023
Applications Close: 03-Dec-2023 at 11.30pm
Open to: Open to applicants who have unrestricted work rights in Australia for the duration of the fixed-term appointment. In support of our strategic priority of Indigenous Australian success, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Find out more and apply by clicking Apply or the link below.
View the job details at: Queensland University of Technology - Senior Process Analyst (nga.net.au)