Senior Learning and Development Officer
The Senior Learning Development Officer is part of the Design and Capability team, which is an innovative, multi-disciplinary team that champions the delivery of contemporary, customer-centric and digitally enabled Queensland government services.
As a member of the Design and Capability team, you will:
- Co-ordinate and manage the operational delivery of learning and development activities. Ensure effective implementation and delivery of training initiatives.
- Manage organisational learning and development projects, from inception to completion, to contribute to the achievements of business objectives.
- Lead or support the instructional design of new curriculums and/or improvements to the current curriculum, to develop knowledge, skills and abilities in staff across all government agencies to ensure consistent delivery of quality service.
- Facilitate workshops including but not limited to topics across human-centred design, customer experience, lean and agile methodologies.
- Evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of learning and development activities delivered by QGCDG to ensure they consistently deliver quality service outcomes.
- Collate, analyse and report on learning and organisational development initiatives and training performance measures, to facilitate the effective planning, capacity and resources management decisions.
- Make a difference for Queenslanders
Work with the backing of a values-led team and a supportive leadership group, committed to building the capabilities of Queensland Government employees in improving the customer experience of Queensland Government services and design of digital products and services.
Attractive salary and benefits; generous leave entitlements; flexible work options.
If you think you are well suited to this role, please APPLY NOW!!
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/541556/24
Closing Date: Tuesday, 13th February 2024