Senior Account Manager, Sydney
Nexon is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager who can maintain and develop trusted and meaningful relationships with existing named accounts. You will be responsible for working with a highly capable and culture-led team to ensure client satisfaction. You will also maximise revenue from key accounts in order to achieve agreed quotas. This role is focused on nurturing and growing existing clients.
We care about having a great team culture and delivering amazing outcomes to clients.
- Be someone your clients value.
- Create and drive strategic business plans with key client accounts to achieve sales quota targets.
- Uncover your clients present and future needs to work with the team to propose suitable products, services and upgrades in order to grow revenue for the organisation and support your clients’ evolution.
- Orchestrating the interface between the client and Nexons’ staff ensuring an optimal level of service is always provided
- Creating a client environment that is conducive to sales efforts.
- Coordinating resources to meet client objectives.
- Being continually aware of the evolving offerings of Nexon and creating opportunities for client education. ·
- Monitoring client support activities (ensuring client problems and queries are being dealt with in an effective manner).
- Advocating for your client and communicating vital client information to relevant sales, pre-sales and client support personnel in Nexon to be actioned.
- Assisting in pre-sales business evaluations, demonstrations and tenders.
Experience & Knowledge
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills. Experience putting together strategic plans and then executing to the plan
- A growth mindset
- Strong ability to motivate and manage direct and indirect teams of employees across multiple functions.
- Expert product knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs internally to drive outcomes.
- Appreciation of the importance of clients , coupled with the ability to balance the needs of the organisation and the client's organisation.
- Hybrid working, with an ability to visit clients, and come to the offices in Summer Hill or the City as needed.
- Experience in Cloud, ERP, CRM, Security or Modern Workplace sales is highly regarded.
- 10+ years of Sales experience, may possess relevant tertiary qualification.
Skills & Proficiencies
- A passion for client relationships
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences.
- Confident communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Project and program management experience.
- Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities.
- Passion about business and always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and remain motivated
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office suite of services
Even if you don’t think you have everything listed here but care about a great team culture and bring a growth mindset, please still reach out to us.
What Nexon offers you
We believe great businesses are built around great talent. We see ourselves as a talent investment house – a place in which our people are our major investors, and their careers are their investment. Our people aim high and achieve high. They are at the heart of everything we do. In return for their amazing performance, we offer them a compelling value proposition built around a range of benefits, including:
Hybrid Working – We empower our employees and leaders to determine what working arrangement will bring the best out their best.
Professional Development – Because we value personal growth, we provide unlimited learning and development opportunities, including access to Professional Development Leave
Advancement - Internal mobility / Career progression opportunities provide further growth pathways for our people within Nexon.
Employee Referral bonus – We know good people know good people
Culture – We value a fun and supportive company culture and are always looking at excuses to have fun events in the office
Mental and Physical Health – We support the mental and physical wellbeing of our people with initiatives such as Nexon’s Employee Assistance Program, training on mental health awareness and annual flu jabs
Anniversary celebrations – It’s not hard to find people celebrating long tenure at Nexon
Community giving – We have a dedicated committee to ensure our community work is a priority. Our people can also donate their time to support a cause they are passionate about; we call it Passionate Day as we let you decide
Diversity & Inclusion – Nexon partners with Women in IT (Information Technology) to empower women from all to achieve their dreams
Nexon Asia Pacific (Nexon) is an award-winning digital consulting and managed services partner for mid-market, and government organisations across Australia. We are an emerging brand, we’re growing, and we have momentum.
We have a uniquely broad suite of solutions to service clients who require end-to-end capabilities coupled with specialist expertise in security, cloud and digital solutions. As a certified and accredited local and state government provider, CREST and ISO-certified, Nexon partners with world-class technology vendors to deliver innovative and integrated solutions. Driven to deliver the highest standards of responsiveness, competency and transparency, our integrated solutions and close client relationships help propel organisations forward. For expertise, delivered with care, clients can look to the future with Nexon.