SAP Functional Expert
At Powerlink, every possibility starts with youWe reckon life's about possibilities. And so is the future.
That's why we need you. As a SAP Functional Expert (Senior Enterprise Applications Business Analyst), you'll help us connect Queensland to an even brighter and more sustainable future, providing high voltage electricity to over five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses. No matter your role, your work is about every light turned on. Its every community connected and every future made possible.
Together we're gearing up for an even brighter future, working at the heart of Queensland's energy transformation. Now more than ever, we need people who want to help us grow our impact and ensure we're ready to tackle the challenge of our lives. Join us and make it happen.
Find a career that matters and lastsAs a SAP Functional Expert (Senior Enterprise Applications Business Analyst), you'll help find clever solutions to interesting problems as you grow your skills every day. And you'll do it with down-to-earth people who you're proud to work with and get to know. Here's how:
- You'll play a pivotal role in the management, optimisation, and enhancement of our organization's SAP landscape.
- You'll provide day-to-day operational SAP Application Management and Support Services.
- You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient business processes.
- You'll provide technical guidance in the implementation (incl. design, configure & test) and support of SAP solutions.
- You'll join a proactive team that is providing technical support with a focus on safety, quality and efficiency.
What you'll bring
- Extensive experience working with SAP modules including FI, CO, HR, Payroll, PM, WM and MM, with a proven track record of successful implementations and support.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues with excellent communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong documentation skills for creating technical guides etc.
- Significant demonstrated experience in Application Management & Support Services.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or related field or significant relevant experience.
We'd also love you to have:
- Experience working in, and taking lead roles in, business implementations or improvements - as a broad indication.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Concur, HCM, EPPM, Fiori, BTP would be desirable.
What matters most is your drive to make and impact for the millions of people we serve. Through our core values of accountability, customer service, teamwork and safety, you'll strive to question and challenge the ordinary every day.
Why Powerlink?There's lots to love about a career with Powerlink. But our people say there's three thing that really stand out:
- A career that matters and lasts: You'll shape a progressive career connecting more than five million Queenslanders to a world-class, green energy future.
- Unique work and the chance to grow: You'll find smart solutions to interesting problems as you develop your skills and impact every day.
- People who love to support and share: You'll build relationships with experienced, down-to-earth people who you'll be proud to work with.
You'll also enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Hybrid, family-friendly and flexible working arrangements including substitution of public holidays
- 12.75% superannuation and salary packaging of novated lease vehicles
- Volunteer leave and 14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay
- Bright, open office layout with access to onsite credit union and cafeteria
- Free undercover parking and charging stations for electric vehicles
Be the start of every possibility
There's so much opportunity for you to grab here. If this role sounds like it would suit you, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please click on the Apply button above. This will take you to our careers page, where you'll start the application process by attaching your resume and cover letter. Application close Midnight, Monday 11th September 2023.
If you'd like to find out more about this position, please reach out to our recruitment team at email@example.com.
At Powerlink, we are committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and harness the unique talents, perspectives and experiences of all people.
Throughout the recruitment process, we provide support for candidates to ensure nobody is disadvantaged. Please tell us about any adjustments, support or access requirements that may help make the recruitment process more inclusive. You are also welcome to share your pronouns with us at any point throughout the process.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which may include, but are not limited to: reference checks, criminal background checks, right to work eligibility, verification of academic qualifications, and bankruptcy checks.
We're proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every applicant.