The Assurance and Investment team is part of the Office of Assurance and Investment that aims to improve digital delivery outcomes to the Queensland Government on its data, digital and ICT investments.
The Assurance and Investment team works with:
• Agencies to maximise data, ICT and digital investment outcomes.
• Individual projects and programs to assure the application of best practice Portfolio, Programme and Project (P3O) management and Assurance methods.
• Agencies to develop guidance, tools and techniques that optimise successful, customer focused investments.
• Director-Generals and Executive Government to assure governance rigour for digital initiatives and investments.
As a member of the Assurance and Investment team, you will:
• Extract and collate data, conduct analysis and provide advice and information on reviewed data for key strategic reports.
• Produce and update high quality, timely and accurate documents and reports for use by peers and stakeholders.
• Maintain registers and software tools for use across the team.
• Support the Assurance and Investment team members.
• Support and enable Agencies through application and system support ensuring integrity, security and availability of systems.
Work with the backing of a values-led team and a supportive leadership group, committed to improving digital delivery outcomes and support Queensland Government to better deliver on its data, digital and ICT investments.
As the Project Officer, you will support the Assurance and Investment team and be responsible for identifying and extracting reliable data and applying rigorous analysis that contributes to assurance and investment reviews for Queensland Government agencies initiatives.
If you think you are well suited to this role, please APPLY NOW!!