Payroll Administration Officer
At Aurion, we’ve been the trusted people and payroll partner of Australian businesses for over 35 years. We are committed to delivering exceptional people and payroll solutions to make life work better for our customers.
Our powerful, industry-leading people and payroll software supports hundreds of Australian businesses to have simple, effective solutions to meet their unique and complex requirements.
As a part of our Managed Payroll Services team, you will be collaborating with the wider Client Services department to deliver successful outsourced payroll solutions for our customers. This role will provide first level support to our customers, process automated and low complexity payroll transactions.
As a valuable member of the Managed Payroll Services team, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to email and phone support queries raised by customers
- Identify and triagepayroll and system administration queries through our ticketing system, and escalate to the appropriate team following internal processes
- Action BPA processes such as; New Starter, Higher Duties, Tax Declaration, Work Pattern Change and Process Leave applications
- Provide assistance to other Managed Payroll Service team members across a variety of customers for low-complexity processing support
Skills and experience
We are looking for a highly motivated team member with a positive and proactive attitude along with the following qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills to resolve sensitive and competing payroll enquiries while delivering high quality outcomes in a large scale volume of service
- You are a collaborative team member, and are able to contribute to an open and honest environment where ideas and views are discussed freely
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of outsourced payroll principles and practices would be advantageous
Benefits of joining our team
- Training, guidance, and assistance provided to further your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great team culture
- Future career opportunities in a thriving tech business
- Employee benefits including flexible work arrangements, health checks, employee assistance program and much more!
- The security of joining a trusted and established Australian brand
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team you can look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture. At Aurion, fantastic work is done by fantastic people, and you have the opportunity to work with true industry experts.
Rated an HRD Employer of Choice for 3 years in a row, we offer a range of industry-leading benefits, including:
- Salary sacrificing options
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Hybrid working arrangements available
- Generous parental leave, career breaks, study leave and unpaid leave
- Recognition and rewards program
Diversity and inclusion is strongly supported at Aurion from our Leadership Team down, who reflect the company’s values and promote our ‘One Team Aurion’ culture. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.
We also encourage individuals with disabilities to apply. We will provide the right physical environment and support for anyone to enjoy equal access to the right employment opportunities, from the interview process and beyond.
If this job interests you but you aren’t certain if you meet all the requirements, we encourage you to still apply.
We’re excited to welcome our new team member. If this opportunity sounds right for you, please apply today.