NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS – Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC)
The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) is an Australia Government statutory corporation that coordinates and invests in research, development and extension to create enduring profitability for Australian grain growers.
Applications are sought for non-executive directors for a three year term, commencing in October 2023
The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) are seeking candidates that can demonstrate:
- experience at a governing or board level including a sound working knowledge of good corporate governance systems and frameworks.
- an ability to analyse, critically assess and contribute to monitoring financial and non-financial company performance.
- commercial acumen including the ability to drive and contribute to setting the strategic direction of a large and complex organisation, ideally in the grains or a related industry.
- well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to enable the director to work constructively with the board and executive management team.
Candidates must also demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- commodity production, processing, marketing
- conservation & management of natural resources, environment & ecology
- science, technology & technology transfer
- economics, finance & business management
- administration of research & development
- public administration
Position description docuwment can be downloaded here.
For further information and to submit your application, visit: www.grdc.directorsaustralia.com
Contact Glee Mitchell (Directors Australia) via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 065 408 with any questions you may have.
Further information about GRDC can be found at www.grdc.com.au