ERP Project Manager (18-month Fixed Term)
Sugar Research Australia (SRA)
We are the principal research, development, and extension organisation for the Australian sugarcane industry. We play a critical role for industry investing in research, development, and adoption activities to improve productivity and profitability for our levy payers. We have 10 sites from Cairns in the North to Broadwater in New South Wales. Our vision is to support a profitable and sustainable sugarcane industry in Australia, and we have highly dedicated and passionate people working on interesting and industry-critical projects.
SRA is a values-based organisation that places the highest priority on our investors, employees, and the communities in which we operate and live. Our Values are Innovation, Investor Satisfaction, Accountability and Teamwork. We embrace Diversity, and the Safety of our people is our highest priority.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, this position will oversee the day-to-day planning, design, and implementation of Business Systems projects that initially focus on a transformational ERP implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, project teams, and vendors to ensure projects are managed and delivered to the agreed scope, timescale and budget.
- Maintain functional design and configuration documentation.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope, schedule, project plan and budget.
- Manage, track, and monitor budget, resources, and timeline, ensuring adherence to the project plan.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies.
- Manage data migration and validation.
- Develop and implement test plans and end-user acceptance testing to identify and resolve issues or defects.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, making recommendations to the project team and stakeholders.
- Oversee change management plans, timelines, and resources.
To view the full position description for this role, please copy and paste the following into your browser:
If you have a passion and experience in implementing ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics, TechnologyOne, or similar), we invite you to join our team and contribute to our mission of delivering for the Australian sugarcane industry.
Please click ‘Apply’ to submit your application by Sunday 11 February 2024. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake pre-employment screening which includes an online medical screening and police check.