Director, Digital Experience Design
We're looking for a Director, Digital Experience Design to join our innovative, multi- disciplinary team and champion the delivery of contemporary, customer-centric and digitally enabled services across government.
The role requires a strategic approach to customer experience and digital product design — working across government to build out the vision and deliver a roadmap for improving customer experience.
As Director Digital Experience Design, Design and Capability you will:
- Lead a team to deliver transformational change to the way Queensland Government delivers services to citizens and business; engage and collaborate across government on the future whole-of-government customer experience vision and roadmap.
- Drive the delivery of high priority, significant and highly complex customer experience projects, involving stakeholders across government and jurisdictions.
- Deliver digital strategy, product plans, and roadmaps for whole-of-government digital products; provide direction and guidance on digital experience design, based on customer need and emerging technology; deliver service designs and prototypes that link across channels for a better customer experience
- Work closely with customer insights specialists and enterprise architects to ensure that strategy and service designs align with customer expectations and the government's desired architecture.
- Support and advocate across government for customer-led discovery frameworks and agile delivery practices to simplify and digitise services.
- Present at national and state forums on customer experience, service designs and the government's transformational agenda in this regard and lead the development of training across government to build the public sector's capability in these areas.
- Provide strategic advice on governance, strategies and methodologies including digital product management, customer experience and service design, change management, costing and implementation to ensure actionable change can occur.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing the team including people, financial and resource capability / capacity matters. You will be expected to foster and drive a culture that encourages achievement, transparency, learning and development and a sharp focus on maximising customer and staff satisfaction.
Work with the backing of a values-led team and a supportive leadership group, committed to improving the customer experience for all Queenslanders
Attractive salary and benefits; generous leave entitlements; flexible work options.
If you think you are well suited to this role, please APPLY NOW!!