Director, Digital Economy Program Office
We have a great opportunity to join our new Digital Economy Program Office (DEPO)!
As a member of the Digital Economy Program Office (DEPO) you will:
- support the improvement of Queensland Government's digital future.
- drive digital change through monitoring the implementation of digital initiatives across Queensland.
- provide assurance to the Queensland Government on its data, digital and ICT investments.
- help develop and mature portfolio management capability across Queensland Government agencies.
- make a difference for Queenslanders.
As the Director you will play an important role in leading the DEPO team and contributing to the whole-of-Government and departmental digital strategies and action plans.
Suited for those who:
- succeeds in leading a team of portfolio and program management professionals to ensure high profile digital action plans are delivered.
- enjoys collaboration and engagement with stakeholders at all levels and strives for better outcomes across government.
- revels in the challenges of a large, complex environment and navigating through ambiguity.
If you think you are well suited to this role, please APPLY NOW!!