Digital Health Tech Consultant
You’ll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Consulting brings this to life by helping clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent, or fundamentally change the way they do business. Your work here will help organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster.
As an experienced Senior Manager in our Digital Health and Wellbeing team your impact will be seen by:
- Managing the planning, execution, and benefits realization of our client’s ICT strategic plan
- Leading engagements for digital development including the formulation and implementation of the digital strategy
- Establishing ICT roadmaps and architecture direction for technology to deliver on the overall digital strategy
- Structure sourcing strategies and future operating models in line with ICT strategic plan
- Using analytical, first principles and hypothesis-driven thinking to form and shape solutions to unstructured client problems
- Communicating effectively to clients and internal stakeholders through verbal and written presentations
- Discerning fact from opinion and offer recommendations backed by clear evidence
- Delivering difficult messages to client with persuasiveness and sensitivity
- Presenting ideas and information at CEO and Board level and explain conclusions drawn
- Working collaboratively in a team environment with colleagues and clients, problem solving together with respect for diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Leading streams of work including managing your own work plan, effectively managing up and providing coaching and support to junior team members
You have a background in consulting or strategy, preferably in the healthcare industry but not essential. You ideally have a thorough understanding of the health eco-system in Australia including the typical platforms and challenges found in this industry. You are skilled in delivering digital programs such as digital strategies, virtual health programs, electronic medical records, and digital front door initiatives. You have strong attention to detail and exceptional standards in quality.
Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you’re ready to help our Consulting team deliver practical advice that speaks straight to the heart of client business issues and deliver innovative results.
You’re collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You’re a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Essential skills include having an exceptional academic record and achievements coupled with 3-5 years industry experience.
Why work with us
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.