CX Delivery and Support Manager – Sydney
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Delivery Manager to join our Customer Experience (CX) Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of contact centre delivery engineers who develop and deliver contact centre and CX software solutions to our clients.
Location: Sydney based
The ideal candidate must possess excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated experience in resource allocation for multiple projects as well as resource planning and forecasting for future projects.
The CX Delivery manager must have a good understanding of the CX and Contact Centre domain and be able to take a strategic approach with respect to projects and technical challenges, with a strong commitment to business growth and continuous improvement. In addition, you will oversee and drive workshops to gather, document and analyse business and technical processes and ensure that customers’ requirements align with product capability for the delivery of successful projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead a team of CX delivery engineers who develop and deliver contact centre solutions to clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop project plans, allocate resources, and manage project risks.
- Monitor and track project progress, identify and address issues and risks and ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by building strong relationships, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure that team members receive the necessary training and support to develop their skills and grow professionally.
- Coach, influence, and inspire multiple teams to tackle complex technical problems.
- Manage performance, provide feedback, and conduct regular performance reviews for team members.
- Continually improve software delivery processes and methodologies to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices related to software delivery and contact centre technology.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the delivery team.
- Ability to look at solutions in creative ways, recognise opportunities to innovate, and engage customers in a vision and strategy.
- Represent Nexon at official occasions, in negotiations, at conventions, and seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or relevant, demonstrated experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a software delivery management or related role.
- Experience working with solutions for cloud based CX and contact centre applications.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple teams across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are a results-driven, self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, you are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead and manage a team of software delivery engineers in delivering innovative contact centre solutions.
Want to learn more about Nexon?
Nexon Asia Pacific (Nexon) is an award-winning digital consulting and managed services partner for mid-market, and government organisations across Australia. We are an emerging brand, we’re growing, and we have momentum.
We have a uniquely broad suite of solutions to service clients who require end-to-end capabilities coupled with specialist expertise in security, cloud and digital solutions. As a certified and accredited local and state government provider, CREST and ISO-certified, Nexon partners with world-class technology vendors to deliver innovative and integrated solutions. Driven to deliver the highest standards of responsiveness, competency and transparency, our integrated solutions and close client relationships help propel organisations forward. For expertise, delivered with care, clients can look to the future with Nexon.
All candidates must have full permits to work in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
What we offer you:
We believe great businesses are built around great talent. We see ourselves as a talent investment house – a place in which our people are our major investors, and their careers are their investment.
Our people aim high and achieve high. They are at the heart of everything we do. In return for their amazing performance, we offer them a compelling value proposition built around a range of benefits, including:
Hybrid Working – We empower our employees and leaders to determine what working arrangement will bring the best out their best.
Professional Development – Because we value personal growth, we provide unlimited learning and development opportunities, including access to Professional Development Leave
Advancement - Internal mobility / Career progression opportunities provide further growth pathways for our people within Nexon.
Employee Referral bonus – We know good people know good people
Culture – We value a fun and supportive company culture and are always looking at excuses to have fun events in the office
Mental and Physical Health – We support the mental and physical wellbeing of our people with initiatives such as training on mental health awareness and annual flu jabs
Anniversary celebrations – It’s not hard to find people celebrating long tenure at Nexon
Community giving – We have a dedicated committee to ensure our community work is a priority. Our people can also donate their time to support a cause they are passionate about; we call it passionate day as we let you decide