Customer Experience Design Officer
The Customer Experience Design Officer is part of the Design and Capability team, which is an innovative, multi-disciplinary team that champions the delivery of contemporary, customer-centric and digitally enabled Queensland government services.
As a member of the Design and Capability team, you will:
• Support the overall customer experience strategy, human-centred design program to design high-quality customer experiences across government
• Define target customer persona's, identify problems or opportunities to improve customer experience, and co-design innovative solutions which can drive change
• Provide customer insight to find opportunities for continuous improvement of service design
• Prepare high quality customer experience documents including, pre-discovery, discovery, insights, process, and journey mapping documents to support delivery of the customer experience milestones
• Provide project management support by coordinating the development and delivery of design sprints, including planning workshops project targets, timelines,
documentation and stakeholder/SME engagement
• Make a difference for Queenslanders
Work with the backing of a values-led team and a supportive leadership group, committed to improving the customer experience of Queensland Government services and design of digital products and services.
Attractive salary and benefits; generous leave entitlements; flexible work options.
If you think you are well suited to this role, please APPLY NOW!!