Configuration Management System Coordinator
At Powerlink, every possibility starts with you
We reckon life's about possibilities. And so is the future.
That's why we need you. As a Configuration Management System Coordinator, you'll help us connect Queensland to an even brighter and more sustainable future, providing high voltage electricity to over five million Queenslanders and 238,000 businesses. No matter your role, your work is about every light turned on. Its every community connected and every future made possible.
Together we're gearing up for an even brighter future, working at the heart of Queensland's energy transformation. Now more than ever, we need people who want to help us grow our impact and ensure we're ready to tackle the challenge of our lives. Join us and make it happen.
Find a career that matters and lasts
As a Configuration Management System Coordinator, you'll help find clever solutions to interesting problems as you grow your skills every day. And you'll do it with down-to-earth people who you're proud to work with and get to know.
- You'll administer Secondary Systems CMS applications, ensuring availability to all users, coordinating usage, defining standards, and supporting internal/external users.
- You'll monitor staff adherence to procedures, policies and standards. And conduct audits to ensure effective and appropriate system usage and data quality/accuracy.
- You'll provide leadership, comprehensive training, and support in all CMS aspects and act as the SME.
- You'll ensure systems comply with approved standards, policies, and legislation and maintain data integrity within the CMS through compliant practices.
- You'll exercise data governance, overseeing operational data stewardship. Developing, applying, and monitoring data quality metrics for Digital Engineering (DE) data assets and any other data owned by the role.
- You'll collaborate with software vendors on technical support matters and assist with development and enhancements.
What you'll bring
- Degree level qualifications in IT, Information Management, Information Science discipline or a lesser qualification if coupled with significant professional experience in data management or relevant technical specialist services.
- Expertise in the use of Configuration Management Systems.
- Knowledge of the Project lifecycle, preferably through some experience in an asset and data management support role at a technical capacity.
- Ability to provide quality customer service to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure the integrity of database environments are maintained and provide assistance to key stakeholders in the operation and use of information systems and applications.
We'd also love you to have:
- Certifications specific to configuration management, such as CMIIC (Certified Configuration and Data Management Professional) or CM2 (Configuration Management II).
- Experience in SmartPlant Foundation will be highly regarded.
What matters most is your drive to make an impact for the millions of people we serve. Through our core values of accountability, customer service, teamwork and safety, you'll strive to question and challenge the ordinary every day.
There's lots to love about a career with Powerlink. But our people say there's three thing that really stand out:
- A career that matters and lasts: You'll shape a progressive career connecting more than five million Queenslanders to a world-class, green energy future.
- Unique work and the chance to grow: You'll find smart solutions to interesting problems as you develop your skills and impact every day.
- People who love to support and share: You'll build relationships with experienced, down-to-earth people who you'll be proud to work with.
You'll also enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Hybrid, family-friendly and flexible working arrangements including substitution of public holidays
- 12.75% superannuation and salary packaging of novated lease vehicles
- Volunteer leave and 14 weeks paid parental leave - at full or half pay
- Bright, open office layout with access to onsite credit union and cafeteria
- Free undercover parking and charging stations for electric vehicles
Be the start of every possibility
There's so much opportunity for you to grab here. If this role sounds like it would suit you, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please click on the Apply button above. This will take you to our careers page, where you'll start the application process by attaching your resume and cover letter. Application close Midnight, Friday 22th September 2023.
If you'd like to find out more about this position, please reach out to our recruitment team at email@example.com.
At Powerlink, we are committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and harness the unique talents, perspectives and experiences of all people.
Throughout the recruitment process, we provide support for candidates to ensure nobody is disadvantaged. Please tell us about any adjustments, support or access requirements that may help make the recruitment process more inclusive. You are also welcome to share your pronouns with us at any point throughout the process.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which may include, but are not limited to: reference checks, criminal background checks, right to work eligibility, verification of academic qualifications, and bankruptcy checks.
We're proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and commit to respond to every applicant.