Business Process Analyst
At Aurion, we’ve been the trusted people and payroll partner of Australian businesses for over 35 years. We are committed to delivering exceptional people and payroll solutions to make life work better for our customers.
Our powerful, industry-leading people and payroll software supports hundreds of Australian businesses to have simple, effective solutions to meet their unique and complex requirements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and experienced Business Process Analyst to join our team. This role will be critical in shaping the future of Aurion and is responsible for analysing business activities as well as efficiently capturing as-is and to-be processes. The right candidate will be passionate in playing an active role in creating, supporting and coordinating process changes for transformational business projects.
- Coordinate the business process mapping and associated content for any undocumented current state processes
- Capture and publish business processes for future state
- Facilitate our Business Case process by meeting with various stakeholders across Aurion to ensure information is captured accurately, and then translated to future state processes
- Become the subject matter expert for the business for Process Management including tooling, templates and guidelines
- Lead workshops and support our team on best practice process management and associated collateral
- Analyse internal processes to identify areas for improvement and optimisation
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in process creation, coordination and management
- Proven experience in business analysis with a focus on process improvement
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulate processes to a variety of diverse audiences
- Ability to self-manage workload to deliver agreed upon outcomes
- Highly adaptable to learning new systems and tools
- Experience in business case coordination and development would be considered highly desirable
- Prior knowledge of Process Management methodologies such as Six Sigma is well regarded
- Previous experience in change and project management would be advantageous
Benefits of joining our team
- Training, guidance, and assistance provided to further your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great team culture
- Future career opportunities in a thriving tech business
- Employee benefits including flexible work arrangements, health checks, employee assistance program and much more!
- The security of joining a trusted and established Australian brand
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team you can look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture. At Aurion, fantastic work is done by fantastic people, and you have the opportunity to work with true industry experts.
Rated an HRD Employer of Choice for 3 years in a row, we offer a range of industry-leading benefits, including:
- Salary sacrificing options
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Hybrid working arrangements available
- Generous parental leave, career breaks, study leave and unpaid leave
- Recognition and rewards program
Diversity and inclusion is strongly supported at Aurion from our Leadership Team down, who reflect the company’s values and promote our ‘One Team Aurion’ culture. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.
We also encourage individuals with disabilities to apply. We will provide the right physical environment and support for anyone to enjoy equal access to the right employment opportunities, from the interview process and beyond.
If this job interests you but you aren’t certain if you meet all the requirements, we encourage you to still apply.
We’re excited to welcome our new team member. If this opportunity sounds right for you, then please submit an application.